Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT)
A virtual classroom is a digital teaching and learning environment that allows delegates to experience the same high-quality instructors and course materials as well as interacting with each other just as they can in a traditional classroom.
- Public Virtual: Individuals attending a scheduled course on a pre-defined date with delegates from other businesses, giving you the opportunity to interact with others.
- Team Virtual: A group of individuals from the same organisation attending training on a date of their choice.
Your Virtual Training Experience
- Seamless audio, visual and contextual learning shared with a group of delegates and the instructor.
- Convenient access at home or the office, or anywhere with internet access.
- Live instructor providing industry leading education and skills development.
- Digital or hard copy course materials made available.
- Ability to ask live questions and communicate with your trainer.
- Internet-connected computer or laptop with a mic to enable you to interact.
- Additional screen may be required for technical courses.
- Delivery methods are either Microsoft Teams, WebEx or Zoom.
- We will always confirm the exact details to you prior to the course.
- Support from your instructor during your course.
- The same high quality as classroom training.
- Live remote instruction via a protected environment.
- Cost savings: No need to pay for expenses i.e., transport, hotels and meals.
- Reduced time out of the office spent travelling to and from training centres.
- Team Virtual allows your team to all attend the same course but without the logistics of getting everyone together in the same place.
The technology made me feel as if I was in the classroom with the instructor and my peers.Delegate on Check Point Certified Security Administration course
As a remote learner, I was able to ask any questions I needed to and never felt side-lined.Delegate on VMware vSphere Install, Configure & Manage course
The Excel course was great and a totally different standard from our previous training courses with how we interacted with the session.Delegate on Excel Intermediate course
At Corinium Training We Pride Ourselves On Providing A Professional Experience